C.F. Nielsen also affected by the Corona virus - updated 16.04.2021!
The Danish Government are constantly implenting new guidelines, which all companies have to comply with:
- The number of people for indoor events will increase from 10 people to 100 people from June 11th.
- Grocery shopping and pharmacies are open,
- All primary schools for grade 0-4 are open full time, and 5-9th graders will be able to attend school 50% inside the classroom and the other 50% outside. Additional testing is required.
- All daycare facilities for small children are still open
- Restaurants, cafés, malls above 5000m2, cinemas are scheduled to re-open April 21st 2021 (negative test, dated max 72hours, is required)
- Haidressers are now open (negative test, dated max 72hours, is required)
- All shops, below 5000m2, are open from March 1st 2021
- Proffesional sports (open for spectators April 21st))
- All universities are allowed to attend school at 30%
- Face masks are required inside shops etc. and during public transportation until May 6th
Travel guidelines are being updated continuously and travel to affected areas are still prohibited. In general travelling should avoided or limited only to important situations.
The Danish boarder is still open for travellers, but the Government urges everybody to consider avoiding tourist travel. Business travel is still open. The United Kingdom and South Africa are marked red and travel to these countries is prohibited.
All companies are asked to follow the guidelines to the largest possible extend, and the recommendation is that employees work from home, take vacation or similar.
With respect to C.F. Nielsen, as off March 1st 2021 these guidelines have been implemented (and are still valid):
- The company is still open for business, all employees are back in the office
- We are able to receive orders for machines, spare parts and will do out utmost to ship them as usual
- We are now able to offer service visits , but only to areas where the Danish Government and health authorities allow travel. Give us a call, and let's schedule your next service call.
We apologize for the inconvenience but we feel oblidged to follow the guidelines given by the Danish Government and the Danish Health Authority in order to control the Corona virus.