C.F. Nielsen also affected by the Corona virus (Covid-19!)
In connection with a fairly rapid spreading of the Corona (Covid-19) virus in Denmark, our government has implemented some strong measures, which includes the following:
- All congregations with more than 100 indoor participants are prohibited.
- All primary schools are closed for 14 days.
- All daycare facilities for children are closed for 14 days.
- All universities and the like are closed for 14 days.
- All public institutions are closed for 14 days. Exceptions are hospitals, nursing, homes, police and other institutions relevant for the crisis
Travel guidelines are being updated continuously and travel to affected areas are prohibited. In general travelling should avoided or limited only to important situations.
All companies are asked to follow the guidelines to the largest possible extend, and the recommendation is that employees work from home, take vacation or similar.
With respect to C.F. Nielsen we have implemented the following measures:
- We will keep the company open for business
- The office will be staffed with few people and the other employees will work from home. They can be contacted via phone and e-mail as usual
- We will keep our production running and do our utmost to deliver within the timeline. If we are unable to do so, we will inform you. Installations planned within the next 3-4 weeks will be affected.
- We are able to receive orders for spare parts and will do out utmost to ship them as usual
- Unfortunately, we will have difficulties in performing service visits for the next 3-4 weeks, but we will use all efforts to support you by phone and other means
We apologize for the inconvenience but we feel oblidged to follow the guidelines given by the Danish Government and the Danish Health Authority in order to control the Corona virus.