C.F. Nielsen also affected by the Corona virus (Covid-19!)
The Danish Government are constantly implenting initiating guidelines, which all companies have to comply with:
- All congregations with more than 50 indoor participants are prohibited.
- All primary schools are now open for 0-10th grade
- All daycare facilities for children are now open
- Restaurants, bars, cafés, shops, malls, libraries, fitness facilities, cinemas, indoor pools are now open
- Proffesional sports (up to 500 spectators)
- All universities are now open
Travel guidelines are being updated continuously and travel to affected areas are still prohibited. In general travelling should avoided or limited only to important situations.
The Danish boarder is now open for travellers from Germany, Norway and Iceland. Danish expats living abroad are also allowed to travel to Denmark with their families.
All companies are asked to follow the guidelines to the largest possible extend, and the recommendation is that employees work from home, take vacation or similar.
With respect to C.F. Nielsen, as off March 13th 2020 these guidelines have been implemented (and are still valid):
- The company is still open for business but staffing has been reduced considerably, temporarily
- We are able to receive orders for spare parts and will do out utmost to ship them as usual
- Unfortunately, we still have difficulties in performing service visits , but we will try our best to support you by phone and other means
We apologize for the inconvenience but we feel oblidged to follow the guidelines given by the Danish Government and the Danish Health Authority in order to control the Corona virus.