We are often asked to provide our expertise in regards to the design of complete production plants. As a result we are now able to offer the concept CFN Engineering. The concept includes complete briquetting solutions for wood and agricultural based raw materials. It includes everything from chipping, grinding, drying, handling to briquetting and packaging. We cooperate with different partners and the concept is only offered in selected markets.
What does CFN Engineering include?
- Definition of raw material and capacities for equipment
- Technical flow diagram of briquetting plant
- Technical specification of equipment including estimation of installed power
- 2-D lay-out with equipment first as general lay-out and later fitted into your building based on your drawings
- Brochures and/or pictures of the equipment
- Specification of total investment including equipment, freight, installation etc.
- Specification of operational costs including power consumption, spare parts, service, labor costs and other costs
- Total feasibility studies
- Project Management from order to commissioning
- Site-Management during installation and commissioning – coordination between different suppliers
- Production Management/Assistance during an agreed period