Furthermore, the discharge unit has the following features:
• Optimized start-up sequence: The auger running backward 10 sec. to release them from the raw material. Then the hole discharge unit is also rotated backwards a little to ensure no sudden grip in raw material thus overloading the system. All timers can easily be adjusted to fit current raw material.
• Motion program: Each hour the auger is turned to ensure that the auger is always loose. Prevent stacking/packing of raw material around the augers.
• All settings can be monitored and adjusted from the "Touch Screen". If the system is equipped with old PLC control box the settings can be adjusted from a small touch screen.
• All bearings inside the Silo is equipped with automatic lubrication system for 2 years of operation.
• For the dosing silo we need 3 level sensors. One level sensor for starting the dosing. One level sensor to stop the dosing, and the last sensor for stopping the presses before the silo is empty
• Dosing Screws to be mounted underneath the silo for conveyance of raw material from silo to briquette presses.
• Extension of control panel for press for operation of motors for dosing plant
Do you need further information? Don't hesitate to contact us today!